Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crab Caesar Salad & Diet Shandy



Tonight we just chopped up some crab, some avocado, cucumber, and hard boiled eggs and added them to a prefab caesar salad out of a bag. Nice and quick, but really tasty.



I worked in the yard a bit after work, and I always seem to crave lemonade after. I was also craving a light beer, so Dan suggested I mix the two to make a Shandy - which happens to be the featured drink in one the magazines we receive this month. The lemonade was 'light', which gave it a bit of an aftertaste, but it was still good, and satisfied both my cravings.

Also of note was the way we made use of the extra crab, cucumber, and hard boiled eggs. We chopped them up and mixed them with some mayo, paprika, salt & pepper to create an egg/crab salad mix, which we'll put on hamburger buns for lunch tomorrow.

No comments: