Monday, April 14, 2008

Hot Dogs, Broccoli & Onion Dip



Our meal plan for tonight was Italian Meatball subs - hoagie rolls with veggie meatballs, slathered in marinara, mozzarella, and probably some red onions.

This afternoon, Dan texted me that he was still full from lunch (and probably from our Southern decadence last night), and was hoping we could rearrange a bit. Since our plan for the rest of the week includes mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, and other not-so-light options, I decided to grab something a bit lighter on the way home.

I remembered we had some broccoli languishing in the crisper, so I grabbed some onion soup mix and 'better than sour cream' (a non-dairy alternative), as well as some veggie hot dogs and buns, and headed home. Dan was down with that option, so I whipped them up.

No comments: