Monday, August 4, 2008

Eggplant Sandwich



Tonight we went the easy route, and ordered from Ti Amo. I went for the Eggplant Sub (again).

One thing I can say is that we're getting better and better at meal planning - taking into account our calendars (which nights we'll be getting home late, for instance), as well as trying to plan to have leftovers for lunches. I think despite shopping at the farmers market for most of our food, we're spending less and wasting less by planning so well. I'm also pretty sure I'm eating better, and eating smaller portions. Along with walking 3 miles to work most days, the improved diet is shaving a few pounds off my middle. It was a nice surprise to pull on a pair of pants I couldn't fit in a few months back, and have them be comfortable.

All that, despite eating eggplant subs covered in cheese :)

No comments: