Friday, November 20, 2009

King Fish!

I can't believe I forgot my camera. We met up with Jason & Jayson for dinner at Kingfish to celebrate our birthdays and their engagement. It was wonderful. Great service, great food, and great company.

After all sharing the fried green tomatoes, hushpuppies and crab cakes, I had the fried chicken, while Dan went for the red beans & rice, Jason enjoyed the pork chop, and Jayson dined on gumbo.

It was the first time having dinner there for all of us, and I was really happy to finally experience it. I tried to go about 10 years ago, but they told us to come back in 45 minutes... which we did, only to find the doors locked. This experience was much better - though we're lucky we got there at 6:30 to score a table by 7. That place gets packed!

Kingfish Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments: