Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mexico! (at Pacific Place)



Dan had a dental cleaning downtown this afternoon, so we decided to cash in our 'free' night tonight and meet up for dinner at Mexico - a restaurant in Pacific Place.

Dan went for a spicy chicken dish (was it mole or chipotle?) and I thought I'd go light with just a torta. Light it wasn't - pulled pork, chorizo, refried beans and cheese on a big bun, with a side of sweet potato fries topped with cotija cheese. Yeah - definitely not light, but absolutely tasty. It was a little messy, and the serving of potatoes was too much, but the flavors were great and a night off mid-week was a nice change - and something we may do more of in the future, instead of saving our free night for Friday (when we usually are so tired from the week we just want to stay home anyway.)

As you can see from the weird picture above, I didn't have my camera with me because we didn't plan this meal ahead - so my phone had to do.

Mexico Cantina Y Veracruz on Urbanspoon

No comments: