Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zest Fast Food



I took the end of this week off in order to build our chicken coop, and today decided to take advantage of being home midday to try out a local drive-in known as Zest Fast Foods or simply Zesty's.

Since it's just a couple blocks from our house, I didn't exactly drive-In, but they anticipated foot traffic and have a second window for ordering on foot.



The menu is loaded with fast-food classics - from milkshakes to fish & chips, burgers to corn dogs, chicken sandwiches to Green River soda. I was craving a burger, so went for a single bacon cheeseburger and fries.



The burger was delicious and I was extra excited that the fries were the crinkly kind. That texture creates extra surface area and more crispy crunch, which is my favorite part of fries. Only thing better is a waffle fry.



Zest Fast Food on Urbanspoon

No comments: