Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bahama Breeze Now Has a Happy Hour!



My 5 day migraine finally broke today, so we headed out for lunch to celebrate. I'm still working on meeting my 25 lb weight loss goal, so a place with light options was necessary. Bahama Breeze fit the bill.



We started with a couple cocktails (what better way to celebrate not being in pain for the first day in almost a week?). Dan got the Passionfruitini, and I tried their Passionfruit White Sangria - which had chunks of mango in it and was very refreshing.



As always, there were some tempting new menu items (like Chorizo sliders), but I took a peek at the nutritional info at the back of the drink menu, and Dan reminded me of how good the Chicken Tortilla Soup was. At around 350 calories, it was perfect, and still surprisingly filling. Dan got soup and a lobster quesadilla, and I snuck a couple bites.



Our waitress was really friendly, and let us know that they've added a happy hour on weekdays from 4-6pm, so we'll have to figure out how to leave work early enough to make it down sometime.



Bahama Breeze on Urbanspoon

No comments: