Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pegasus Pizza on Alki



Today we got a hankering for pizza, and since our favorite place near our house isn't open until after 3, we decided to explore unknown territory.



Since it's just over the bridge, we decided Pegasus Pizza on Alki would be nice. I'd heard good things, but neither of us had ever been. In fact, I'm not sure of the last time I was in the Alki area. Maybe almost 10 years ago now.



We sat outside, but landed a table in the shade, so the cool breeze off the water was a little much for me. But the service was quick and the food was tasty. Plus they have some Italian beer Dan loves, and a good crisp cider for me.



After eating, we walked around on the beach a bit, and checked out the area. They've got a Cactus down there that we're eager to check out, considering it has GOT to be easier to get a table there than at the one in Madison Park.



Pegasus Pizza and Pasta on Urbanspoon

No comments: