Saturday, May 21, 2011

Great Drinks, Great Bathroom & Great Company @ Company



Tonight was another installment of White Center fun, hosted by Ruth & Paul. We met up at Ruth's place for a cocktail, then headed out on the town... with the ultimate stop being the newly reopened Southgate Skate Rink. But first, we hit the newest neighborhood bar: Company.



As with every other White Center hotspot, Ruth and Paul already know the bartender, and he hooked us up with a round of delicious margaritas. Ruth recommended I snap all of them at once, and the shot turned out great.

But not as great as, oddly enough, the shot I was compelled to take of the men's room at Company. I went in to use the facilities, and the paint design floored me. Literally - I ended up laying on the floor in the corner of the bathroom to get as much of the room in the shot as possible, and I'm pleased with the results.



Company Bar Seattle on Urbanspoon

No comments: