Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Ram



Tomorrow we board a plane for Hawai'i, with bags loaded with everything we need for our wedding. (Seriously, EVERYTHING. We couldn't find a place to rent tablecloths, plates, silverware, glasses, or chafing dishes, so we're taking it all with us)



So tonight's was our last dinner on the mainland, and since I took the day off and Dan didn't, I picked him up from work and we headed to the U Village for dinner. We planned to hit Blue C Sushi, but since my coworker took me to sushi lunch yesterday, we switched things up at the last minute and headed to the Ram.



The place was packed, with graduations happening and finals week and all, so we grabbed a table in the bar - just barely. They were even out of happy hour menus. It was a bit nuts.



So nuts that I forgot to take a photo of my crab & artichoke sandwich before it was nothing more than crumbs. Ooops. Since Dan's a bit slower eater than me, I was able to sort of document his French dip sandwich. I did get a shot of my margarita, though.

I promise we'll have better pictures from our vacation!



Ram Restaurant & Brewery on Urbanspoon

No comments: